Sunday, March 20, 2011

c o m p l a i n t s

I'm TIRED of never having enough time.


I'm tired of being hit


I'm SICK and tired of dealing with stupid people.
I'm tired of having no money. I'm tired of the smell in my car


I'm tired of having expectations and NOT meeting them. I'm tired of my alarm clock
I'm tired of the SAME arguments.


I'm tired of TIP TOEING around peoples feelings.


I'm tired of being compared ( it makes me tired of being me )


I'm tired of being alone. 


I'm tired of being ORDINARY

6 comments:

  1. I like how you said I'm tired of my alarm clock... because instead of saying I'm tired of getting woken up in the morning. I like how you said it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i find this post really interesting.
    It's not just something that you threw together.
    But it seems like your kinda venting..
    and letting people know who you are at the same time. Although we don't know who you are.
    i don't know if that made sense.
    I liked it.
    nice job (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really good... i can totally relate to the "tip toeing around peoples feelings", and "i'm tired of being compared..." Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tired of the SAME arguments....stood out to me. i wonder what yours are about-

    ReplyDelete