Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dreams

These are dreams that I've always wanted and dreams that I will always have until they come true.

I have a dream of becoming a mother and a wife. That I'll have enough credits to graduate high school. 
I have a dream of being financially stable when I grow up. That I'll be able to pay for college. 
That I'll have 4 little boys and maybe a little girl.
I have a dream that when I get older my children will be normal. That I won't get fat. That my husband will never leave me, I'll be married to that one person forever. 
That nothing horrible will happen to me or anyone in my family. 
I have a dream of a cute little house with a white picket fence, a nice garden with a nice yard. 

2 comments:

  1. we have similar dreams, miss molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should add that you want a beutiful dog along with your house.

    ReplyDelete