Monday, February 21, 2011

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I walk alone. I walk alone.

it's raining the streets are empty it's dark I've got my ipod in.

I walk alone. I walk alone.

i don't have any shoes on I'm on a road that looks like it has no end there are just fields on either side of me
I walk alone. I walk alone. 

in my head I see all the people that I've disappointed, everyone that I've ever been rude too, all the people I wasn't brave enough to talk to

I walk alone. I walk alone.

I start running to find the end of loneliness but I never do because I walk alone. I walk alone. I start seeing all the people that have hurt me or done me wrong and I realize I don't want to find the end of the road because all of that stuff will just repeat itself because I was meant to walk alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment